Art-of-PossibilityArt-of-Possibility

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Awesome with exception of the horrible ending

First off if you have not seen the video STOP and WATCH it before you read this otherwise read on.... I enjoyed the movie overall. It is play on an over used cliche but the animation is good along with voice acting. I figured this was going to have a bad ending as in the guy will die or something like that but I didn't expect the ending to actually be BAD. I mean if you meant for the whole movie to be a big furry animal joke fine but I just felt you had no idea how to end your movie and decided to just do something ridiculous. Well that just ruined it for me. As I said if you meant to end it that was as a joke, fine but the ending was poorly executed as just seemed like you wanted to wrap things up quickly. If you didn't know how to end so you decided to make you whole movie a big joke well, I'm not laughing, I'm just disappointed and was left feeling like the movie is unfinished. In all honestly I am curious if you meant to put the furry animals as a joke from the beginning or you just decided that at the end. While I don't like the ending either way, it does give me a different perspective as for what you were going for. Again, you do have talent and I am interested to see your next movie, I'm just hoping for a stronger finish.

DARE DARE

Nice animation minus the G-O-D

I enjoyed the animation, very fitting with the song. I liked your drawing style, things don't always have to be smooth. The roughness of the drawing gives them more emotion. While I know this is a remake, the way it seemed God was thrown in there to fix his problem really ruined the ending for me. It seemed pointless and an afterthought. I was expecting his girl friend to come help pick his spirit up but the God part was lame and lowered your score for me. I not trying to be offensive, so I hope no one goes religious on me but it just didnt fit. Other than that it was awesome.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Wow is all I can say

The movie really kicked ass. The animation was fluid and it had nice action story. I see the possibility for a bunnykill game. What do you think?

Mottis responds:

We'll see :)

Infinity - To The Top Infinity - To The Top

This game is unreasonably hard to the point of losing the fun. I initially though that would be ok because you had shop so I could up grade the ship but the achievements are much too difficult and you need to achieve way too many just get enough point for even one upgrade.
Suggestion: Allow the ship to take few hits before dying, earn points a different way so that you can upgrade the ship.

13rice responds:

The difficulty is increasing through the party, it needs a bit of pratice at start
Tips : pick-up same items each time to improve the ship fastly, ie power-up > power-up > power-up, or shield > shield > shield, same for the secondary weapons, they are deadly at level 2 and 3 !

The shield and the power-up give you life. Bombs also remove all bullets on the screen, it can save your life multiple times !

Unfortunately this game is not meant to be easy, i'm sad you dislike it for this reason (like a flappy bird in some way).

Makros Superpos Makros Superpos

Disappointed and gets boring really quickly. No real skill required.
While the game may have some logic, this is actually just a button masher because that is how I successfully beat the levels. I almost feel like I'm missing something her but just continually pressing the spacebar allowed me to get all the stars and beat the levels.

You are here You are here

I feel pretty split here. I enjoy the simple puzzles. Some are clever. The ones that rely solely on click speed are not clever at all and don't even feel like puzzle. I don't know if it is last level but I spot trying when I got to the level which moving squares you had to click progressively faster. This really lowered your rating. I'm not looking for clicker game. With a few adjustments or just removing the click speed level you will have a much better game.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

Not the place

Not sure why on earth this is on the front page. The is for art on junk. Obviously have done great work but while this is supposed to be funny, it has been done a dozen times over before so I can't even give a a star for originality. This just doesn't belong.

The-Swain responds:

Really, you have one of these on your fridge too?

street tiger street tiger

What hell is wrong with people?

This drawing isn't perfect but it is drawn in a creative and original style AND clearly a style of your own as seen in your other Street Fight drawings. There is a lot of hate going on with the reviews and I am not sure why. Those giving out zeros are need to just stop because while you are entitled to your own opinion, you should at least explain why you gave such a ridiculous score. As far as Radziu goes, if you consider this piece a 0 then you may want to rethink the art you place on newgrounds given by your standard the review you gave of this pieces fits your artwork as well.

gentleman gentleman

The lighting ruins everything

I can see what you were going for and I generally love all your art but the lighting in this one is just horrid. The guy is way too dark given the extremely bright light source even though I know you are trying put the souce behind him. He just looks out of place. 2 fixes....lighten him up or change the background.

rtil responds:

i like it with the high contrast