Art-of-PossibilityArt-of-Possibility

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 4 art Reviews

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

Not the place

Not sure why on earth this is on the front page. The is for art on junk. Obviously have done great work but while this is supposed to be funny, it has been done a dozen times over before so I can't even give a a star for originality. This just doesn't belong.

The-Swain responds:

Really, you have one of these on your fridge too?

street tiger street tiger

What hell is wrong with people?

This drawing isn't perfect but it is drawn in a creative and original style AND clearly a style of your own as seen in your other Street Fight drawings. There is a lot of hate going on with the reviews and I am not sure why. Those giving out zeros are need to just stop because while you are entitled to your own opinion, you should at least explain why you gave such a ridiculous score. As far as Radziu goes, if you consider this piece a 0 then you may want to rethink the art you place on newgrounds given by your standard the review you gave of this pieces fits your artwork as well.

gentleman gentleman

The lighting ruins everything

I can see what you were going for and I generally love all your art but the lighting in this one is just horrid. The guy is way too dark given the extremely bright light source even though I know you are trying put the souce behind him. He just looks out of place. 2 fixes....lighten him up or change the background.

rtil responds:

i like it with the high contrast

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Good but the what happened to the background

Great work on the warrior women why did you just get lazy with the background. The poorly draw soldiers in the background really ruin the the drawing for me. Clean them up and this will be a much better work instead of looking unfinished.